8/24/2006

the pressure

i feel a need to blog
the only problem is that my blogging attitude seems to be going through a phase of dissatisfaction at the moment.
this blog has gone through a couple of variations in the past and probably will go through many more.

its been a kinda diary thing
its been a source of odd news
its been a rant page
its been a humour column
its been various permutations and combinations of the above
there have been pictures and trivia

the problem i have now is: where do i go from here?
currently i find my hobbies (the bountifull plethora of them) to be running short of time. this means i have to prioritise things and recently i haven't had anything good to blog about.
normally the prioritisation tires me out and i need a nap.
in fact napping often takes a very high priority.
i must be getting old.

it just seems like my available time is always inversly proportional to my required time.
i really don't feel like coding at 04h30 in the morning again.
i wake up with my eyes feeling like pieces of coal after nights like that.

so what's next?
i don't know... things'll probably be a little sporadic.
i may do the diary thing again.
who knows?
i guess you'll just have to stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Synkronos said...

I find that the diary-style blog requires very little in the way of thought, effort or time. Kind of a fallback when you don't have anything else to blog about, or the time to make it about anything more. S'what I find myself doing most of the time =) When I blog. Also, nothing wrong with a bit of hiatus.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home