5/16/2006

quicky: no real news

yesterday's quote answer (you know the drill by now):
hackers. everyone seemed to get it. the first quote was cereal killer (wd moonflake) and the second was the_plague: the evil IT guy. (eye-tee not clown).
and now for today's quote(s) (its tough):
Simon: "I want you and the Samaritan at the corner of 72nd and Broadway in fifteen minutes. You understand?"
[name removed]: "Yeah, I understand. I understand that you're a fucking wacko who likes to play kids' games."
Simon: "Hahdly."
[name removed]: "[imitating Simon] Hahdly? Well, what have you got against me anyway? What did I bring you in for? Shoplifting? Purse-snatching?"
[pauses and puts hand over the receiver]
"Cross-dressing? "
Simon: "You c... c... couldn't c... c... catch me if I stole your ch... ch... chair with you in it!"
[name removed]: "My ch... ch... chair with me in it? Well, Simon, why are you trying to k... k... k... kill me?"

and if you need a little more help:
[name removed]: "You know this guy Simon we're talking to?"
Zeus: "Yeah."
[name removed]: "I threw his little brother off the thirty-second floor of Nakatomi Towers out in L.A. I guess he's a little pissed at me."
Zeus: "You mean to tell me that I'm caught up in all this shit because some white cop threw some white asshole's brother off a roof?"

and because its so tough, one final clue:
this is the third movie in a trilogy. 1st movie: in a building, 2nd: at an airport, 3rd: in a city. and if you still don't know you'll have to wait till tomorrow

so not much going on today.
still coding file systems.
they still suck.
i hope my code's gonna work.

nothing newsworthy going on either.
so that's it for today :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr Angry said...

Goddammit everyone gets it before me!

BTW, awesome pic!

1:18 PM  
Blogger zenstar said...

yeah.. the pic is cool :)
it's actually from a tshirt. i forget the company's site adress.
i'd love a shirt like that (maybe in a different colour though).

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home