5/12/2006

a little game news

well i've managed to pick up a couple of new dots on my clustermap (see right column).
canada and south america have joined the fray along with siberia :)
i bet most of these dots come from searches and people are rapidly hitting the back button once they realise their mistake.
maybe i should add the goatse picture here just to shortcut things?
please note my magnanimity: i did not link to that site.
anyone who doesn't know that site: thank your lucky stars and just say "no!"

and on to the quotes.
the answer to yesterday's quote, as if you need it: (black on black. select to view):
once upon a time in mexico. agent sands (johnny depp) talking to "el" while eating a pork dish.

it may be a bit too easy, but here's today's quote:
"Don't mock me my friend. It's a condition of mental divergence. I find myself on the planet Ogo, part of an intellectual elite, preparing to subjugate the barbarian hordes on Pluto. But even though this is a totally convincing reality for me in every way, nevertheless Ogo is actually a construct of my psyche. I am mentally divergent, in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life here. When I stop going there, I will be well. Are you also divergent, friend?"
name that film :)

not too much happening today. just a quick bit of game news.
since e3 is going on there really is loads of it at the moment, but i thought i'd just nab a piece or two for my blog. get the full coverage at the site i mentioned in a previous post.
the next generation consoles (playstation 3 and xbox 360) have some damn impressive hardware supporting their graphics.
this of course means more realistic graphics and better pantyshots!
that's right... tekken 6 is coming to the playstation 3 and looks better that ever.
and the xbox 360 gets an interesting game. i would have thought fasa would have gone the ropleplaying game route with this title...
shadowrun for the xbox 360 will be a team based fps (first person shooter) mixing magic, guns and tech.
use your cyber-eyes to look through walls (infra-red) to find enemies, summon an elemental to attack while while swinging 'round the corner to blow the other one away with a really big gun. taking place in the classic shadowrun universe.
i wonder if there'll be dragons? (remember: never deal with a dragon.)
on the rolplaying front:
a new all flesh must be eaten sourcebook is on its way: argh! thar be zombies.
that's right... they're finally doing a pirates sourcebook :)
about time too.
zenstar signing out with the old shadowrun saying: there's nothing to fear if you've got the gear!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Fisher / fisher king said...

urgh! moonflake beat me to it! i was SLEEPING DAMMIT!

as for that panty-shot; i find myself wondering if i envy that dude's position :P
hell, i rassle her ;)

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home